In Yapo we have 8.5 Million Unique Users that enter our platform monthly, there are many! A car is sold every 2 minutes, 70,000 people find work every year and 1 in 4 properties in Chile are leased through Yapo.cl. We are a young, agile company where your creative freedom is more than guaranteed. We create in a horizontal culture where each one counts as the most important thing for our organization, with people being the main pillar of what we believe as an organization.
What you'll be doing:
You will be part of the customer service area, where each person that forms it, comes together to become a High Performance team. Your biggest challenge will be to apply empathy/understanding when resolving doubts, concerns and requirements presented by our users and clients who visit us every day, in order to achieve team success.
- Management and resolution of claims, requests or queries derived from the Yapo.cl Customer Service area.
- Contact with customers through the different communication channels (Email, Chat, telephone contact, face-to-face and/or any other available to the company).
- Advise the clients of the site and carry out the necessary interventions for the management and effective and satisfactory resolution of their requirements.
- Convey needs of professional and private customers regarding the products purchased and associated services.
- Answer, through appropriate language, the requirements of Social Networks, scaling and/or monitoring.
- Promote continuous improvements to the contact protocols with users and subsequent procedures.
- Work on opportunities to improve daily tasks such as those related to customer satisfaction.
What are we looking for
To be successful in this role, the following skills and qualities are expected:
We will greatly appreciate that you have experience in:
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service remotely and through digital communication channels such as RRSS, email and telephone contact).
- Good verbal expression and writing skills.
- Higher education or pursuing a technical degree.
- Experience managing user-level Google tools and management systems.
- Intermediate level office management.
- Very eager to learn about the area and new technologies
NOTE: This vacancy is to work 35 hours from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 a.m. and 04:00 p.m. with two and three days off (rotating) per week.
How to apply
If this role describes your passion and interest, come explore the opportunity. Please click APPLY.
We apologise in advance – we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really appreciate every application, thank you!