Avito is the leading operator of Marketplaces (Avito.ma & Moteur.ma) in Morocco with more than 6 million unique visitors every month with a mission to provide Moroccans with the most trusted marketplace to benefit from the best opportunities, daily life improvements and growth perspectives. Avito is part of Frontier Digital Ventures, a company listed in the Australian Stock Exchange and marketplace specialist with an international family of local digital brands in 20 countries with a track record that demonstrates success in building local businesses, run by local teams, focused on serving local customers.
Our People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in what people make possible.It doesn’t matter where you join us or in what role. You’ll be supported to do your best in your role and get where you want to go.
What you'll be doing:
You will work in the Real Estate sales department, under the responsibility of the Real Estate Managing Director. Your mission within Avito is to commercialise products for the real estate sector (lead generation, lead qualification, digital presence on Avito and Avito Immo neuf, ad distribution, visibility options, national/local advertising).
- Achieving targets (in terms of turnover, number of customers, geographical penetration) by regularly prospecting and retaining the existing portfolio
- Develop the current customer portfolio with appropriate upsell strategies.
- Work on the local customer relationship, by developing the service and advice dimension.
- Ensure that new contracts are signed and develop the turnover of existing contracts
- Carry out detailed quantitative and qualitative weekly reporting.
- Ensure the follow-up of ongoing campaigns through regular monitoring and excellent coordination with traffic managers.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that the financial situation of your portfolio is properly monitored in conjunction with the finance team. Your contribution to the collection actions will be mandatory.
What are we looking for
To be successful in this role, the following skills and qualities are expected:
- You have experience in sales as (Key account Manager/ Field salesman/ Digital Sales Manager).
- Knowledge and interest in the real estate market and a good knowledge of digital advertising solutions are a plus.
- Commercial sense, ability to listen and negotiate with experienced and demanding clients
- Ability to summarise
- Rigour, discipline and organisation
- Team spirit
- Energy and commitment
- Graduate in management or business.
- More than 5 years experience in real estate or digital.
How to apply
If this role describes your passion and interest, come explore the opportunity. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position and country in the subject header.
We apologise in advance – we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really appreciate every application, thank you!