In Yapo we have 8.5 Million Unique Users that enter our platform monthly, there are many! A car is sold every 2 minutes, 70,000 people find work every year and 1 in 4 properties in Chile are leased through Yapo.cl. We are a young, agile company where your creative freedom is more than guaranteed. We create in a horizontal culture where each one counts as the most important thing for our organization, with people being the main pillar of what we believe as an organization.
What you'll be doing:
You will participate in the consolidation of a multidisciplinary team, ambitious and motivated to continue improving our platform, questioning and proposing initiatives that have a positive impact on the millions of people who visit us daily.
In addition to continuing to work on consolidating Yapo.cl as a strong technology company, devising and building new tools to improve and facilitate the search and transaction of our users.
- Work on the development of frontend and/or backend solutions
- Experiment with new solutions being pragmatic with code optimization, maintenance and quality.
- Monitor your developments put into production, proposing and executing improvements in the possible problems that may occur.
- Being the manager and owner of the legacy code for its possible improvement and/or refactoring.
- Develop extensible and scalable solutions that could be used by other teams.
- Implement the automatic tests associated with the frontend layer, both integration and unit tests.
- Support in the detection and diagnosis of problems and bugs throughout the software delivery process.
What are we looking for
To be successful in this role, the following skills and qualities are expected:
- Development of digital solutions.
- Object oriented programming.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of digital solutions (architecture, design patterns, reliability).
- Unit tests and end-to-end tests.
- Frameworks and/or agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
- At least one development language focused on frontend solutions such as: VueJS, ReactJS or Angular.
- Development standards and patterns (eg SOLID, REST, Clean Architecture, Microservices, OOP).
- Development using containers (Docker).
- Good testing and automation practices.
- Knowledge in the use of version control tools.
- Knowledge of event-driven architectures
- Knowledge of secure application development
- Experience in defining/adopting DevOps practices
- Experience using at least one public cloud provider (AWS, GCP, or MS-Azure)
How to apply
If this role describes your passion and interest, come explore the opportunity. Please click APPLY.
We apologise in advance – we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really appreciate every application, thank you!