LankaPropertyWeb.com is Sri Lanka’s largest online property portal and we’re currently going through a large expansion and looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to be part of our vibrant team and help take forward our award-winning website.
We have been in operation for 15 years, but still have a start-up ethos and work in a fun and friendly environment, but professional in what we do. You will also have the added benefits of having flexible working hours.
We’re looking for candidates who would epitomize our commitment for service, innovation and our dedication to product excellence. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career growth with numerous promotions and positions becoming available in the near future in this fast-growing company.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, test and integrate new functionality to website and APls
- R&D and testing of new functionality
- Write Scope and Specification documents
What are we looking for
To be successful in this role, the following skills and qualities are expected:
- You should have a min of 2 years’ experience working as a Pure-PHP software engineer
- Have a good understanding of RDBMS including MySQL
- Have designed & developed at least 2 commercial dynamic websites
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks (Laravel and Codeigniter), LAMP stack, version control
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap (full-stack) will be an advantage
- Experience in common third-party APls (Google, Facebook etc)
- Be a team player and work as a team for the success of the company
- A/L qualified with added higher education qualifications in a relevant field
- Ability to act proactively and manage your tasks within the given timeframe
- Good communication, written and analytical skills
How to apply
If this role describes your passion and interest, come explore the opportunity. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position and country in the subject header.
We apologise in advance – we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really appreciate every application, thank you!