Hoppler is Philippines’ premier online tool for searching, buying, selling, renting, managing, and brokering properties. We figure out ways of dealing with all the clutter in real estate in the Philippines so we can all benefit from it. We’ve built a website that not only helps clients find homes, and homes find owners, but it helps professionals become better at what they do.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director to join our Sales Team:
What you'll be doing:
The Sales Director is real estate professional seller representing and working on behalf of Hoppler. He must be able to provide service for the Company’s clients through property search, administration and documentation from start to end. More importantly, generate revenues for the Company through sales closed. The primary skill set must be founded with Sales Closing background.
Sales & Marketing
- Market and promote properties of partners (brokers and/or owners to potential clients
- Build professional and excellent working relationships with partner brokers and real estate agents
- Develop network of partner brokers, real estate agents and direct listings
- Act as liaison among real estate stakeholders to ensure that requirements of various parties are met, critical information is properly communicated and timely closing of deal/transactions
- Responsible for generating sales revenue by working on company generated, network provided and self-generated leads/inquiries
- Process and solicit necessary documents needed to close a real estate transaction
- Ensure collection of commission/receivables for closed deal transactions
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by management from time to time
What are we looking for
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s / College Degree
- At least 2 years working experience in Sales
- Communication Skills:
- Advanced, can speak conversational English and Tagalog
- Good on-phone rapport building abilities
- Client friendly tone of speaking
- Must be Tech Savvy, able to Multi-task and work through several online tools
- Must have great organizational skills
- At least 2 years working experience in Property Leasing, Sales, Marketing and Administration, or worked with Real Estate Brokerage or Developer.
- Applicants with a history working in industry related sales arm (Car Sales, Insurance, etc.)
What you will get
- Work from Home Possible
- Be a part of a fast-growing company
- Start and build a sound and possible long term real estate career
- Process leads generated by the Company
- Earn sales commissions, sky is the limit!
- Be mentored by known and established Industry Professionals
How to apply
If this role describes your passion and interest, come explore the opportunity. Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job position and country in the subject header.
We apologise in advance – we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really appreciate every application, thank you!