Tayara is a leading generalist classifieds platform in Tunisia, gathering more than 10 million unique visits and a third of the Tunisian population every month.
We are the leader in the automotive, real estate and retail markets, positioned as the largest classified ads platform in Tunisia and a major player in the digital ecosystem in Tunisia.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager (B2C & B2B) with a strong growth mindset. Our ideal candidate has proven experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. The candidate will manage the day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term marketing strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs of our various audiences.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for development and execution of the marketing strategy as well as overseeing and managing the day-to-day
● Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
● Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration across various stakeholders
● Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
● Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events,
documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
● Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
● Be the ‘voice’ of the company to both the Customer and Consumer; ensuring clear value propositions to each
What are we looking for
To be successful in this role, the following skills and qualities are expected:
- University degree specializing in marketing and communication or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position within a large multinational brand.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated stakeholder management
- Analytical with the ability to identify clear actions from analysis
- The ability to spot trends through market research, data and feedback
- Strong management of communication / advertising agencies
- A strong people leader
- Strong project management skill set
- Data driven
- Strong understanding of how to utilize the various tools (Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Adsense, etc)
- Very good command of French and English
What you will get
- Working with a great team
- Build awesome product, used by millions of Tunisians
How to apply
If this role describes your passion and interest, come explore the opportunity. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position and country in the subject header.
We apologise in advance – we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really appreciate every application, thank you!