LankaPropertyWeb.com is Sri Lanka’s largest and #1 property portal and we’re currently going through a large expansion and looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to be part of our award-winning digital team and help take us forward in our successful journey.
We have been in operation for 15 years, but still have a start-up ethos and work in a fun and friendly environment, but professional in what we do.
We’re looking for candidates who would epitomise our commitment for service, innovation and our dedication to product excellence. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in marketing, working with our award-winning marketing team.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate the activities of the marketing team and ensure timely delivery of tasks
- Managing social media pages
- Proof read English content and assist with content writing
- Coordinate activities for content production
- Assist with event organising
- Manage the communication campaigns of the company, such as Email, SMS
- Produce weekly and monthly reports on the ongoing marketing campaigns
What are we looking for
To be successful in this role, the following skills and qualities are expected:
- You should have a good knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Good project and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Strong English writing skills
- Ability to translate from English to Sinhala or Tamil will be an advantage
- Strong numerical and presentational skills for creating reports & presentations
- Strong organization and administrative skills; flexible and capable of managing multiple projects within set deadlines
- Be a team player and work as a team for the success of the company
- Ability to work independently and achieve targets within a given time frame
- We’ll be offering you a highly competitive salary.
- This role will be based at our Colpetty Office.
How to apply
If this role describes your passion and interest, come explore the opportunity. Please click APPLY.
We apologise in advance – we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really appreciate every application, thank you!