LankaPropertyWeb.com is Sri Lanka’s largest and #1 property portal and we’re currently going through a large expansion and looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to be part of our award-winning digital team and help take us forward in our successful journey.
We have been in operation for 15 years, but still have a start-up ethos and work in a fun and friendly environment, but professional in what we do.
We’re looking for candidates who would epitomise our commitment for service, innovation and our dedication to product excellence. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and gain experience in the digital marketing sector and be part of our future growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage social media content plan
- Optimize content for the social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Community Management (All social platforms)
- Social Media Management
- Improving social engagement with the brand contents online
- Setting up & managing paid social media campaigns
- SEO basic (searching volumes for keywords)
- Creating ad copies for digital advertising
- Social Reporting for clients (Metric based)
- Internal metrics reporting
What are we looking for
To be successful in this role, the following skills and qualities are expected:
- You should have a good understanding and experience of using digital marketing tools such as FB Ads Manager & Google Ads
- Experience with image and video editing using Adobe suite will be an advantage
- Ability to create content in Sinhala and/or Tamil will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Writing good ad content for social media
- Experience managing marketing for a land sale or house construction company will be an advantage
- Experience with event organising will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and achieve targets within a given time frame
- Minimum one year experience in any industry which is relevant to digital is an advantage
- A/L qualified with preferably having a degree in Marketing or CIM qualification
- We’ll be offering you a highly competitive salary.
- This role will be based at our Colpetty Office.
How to apply
If this role describes your passion and interest, come explore the opportunity. Please click APPLY.
We apologise in advance – we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really appreciate every application, thank you!