Before giving you details, we will tell you a little about what it is like to work at yapo.cl. We define ourselves as a young, agile company where your creative freedom is more than guaranteed. Here you can be yourself!
We are the largest marketplace of products and services in Chile and we are part of the Frontier Digital Ventures, FDV group, along with 16 other marketplaces located in Latam, Asia, and Africa.
At the regional level, as part of 360 Latam (Chile, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Salvador, Guatemala, Uruguay, Paraguay and Peru), we take advantage of our position as leaders in each market where we are present. We do this through the joint knowledge of all the companies in the countries where we are. We evaluate and develop opportunities as a team, generating high-impact strategies for users and clients, focused on growth and profitability, with the common goal of making an IPO by 2025.
Every day more than 700 thousand people visit us. There are many who are part of our community! The movements on our site are a reflection of the Chilean market and that is why we have to be attentive to the needs of consumers in order to know how to satisfy them with an effective and easy-to-use product.
On Yapo.cl, 9 cars are sold every hour, more than 3,500 properties are traded per month, and more than 480,000 people look for work on Yapo.cl every month.
What you'll be doing:
Develop a new commercial vision in the new vehicle segment, focused on products, services and solutions linked to high-impact advertising, both online and in person, generating a value proposition for the area that allows impact on our users and customers, as well as also in the profitability of the group.
- Develop a new value offer, focused on solutions linked to high-impact advertising for the automotive vertical, with a focus on face-to-face initiatives such as events, activations, and also online.
- Develop and prospect new accounts, in face-to-face and/or remote instances, offering solutions and products adapted to the needs of each client.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of strategies and solutions appropriate to the needs of clients, seeking to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Maintain the relationship with both internal and external customers, promoting communication in both directions, as well as requirements management.
- Understand and know in depth the automotive industry, having the ability to actively propose alternatives to improve the profitability of your business.
- Monitor the impact of the implemented strategies, collaborating with the growth of the dealership’s business by offering 360 solutions.
- Generate and maintain new contact networks with partners such as automotive companies and vehicle brands.
- Collaborate with the growth of the automotive business, offering them our publishing services in yapo.cl and additional advertising services.
What are we looking for
To be successful in this role, the following skills and qualities are expected:
- At least 4 years of experience working in the automotive industry, with knowledge and management of digital / traditional media.
- Very good communication and business skills, ability to listen, understand and execute customer requirements.
- Analytical and strategic capacity for the interpretation of information and execution of strategies.
- Ability to identify key people from automotive companies, with decision-making capacity on the client’s side and establish bonds of trust with them.
- That you be very creative and have a lot of desire and initiatives to do new things.
- Great capacity for problem solving, decision making and self-management.
- Being at the forefront of market trends, through research that allows developing solutions focused on the target audience.
- Understanding of the vehicle buying and selling market, as well as our site/products and solutions.
How to apply
If this role describes your passion and interest, come explore the opportunity. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position and country in the subject header.
We apologise in advance – we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really appreciate every application, thank you!