InfoCasas, a top online real estate portal that connects buyers, sellers, and renters with properties in Latin America recently announced that it has had a powerful start this year. The South American company has strengthened its lead in Uruguay and Paraguay and has claimed a number 1 position in Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia.
InfoCasas Lists Its Top 7 Highlights of 2017
- Grew total user sessions across all 3 markets to 1.7MM monthly sessions, an increase of 150% compared to 2016
- InfoCasas Bolivia achieved market leadership with growth in user sessions reaching 300K per month in December, making it the #1 property portal in Bolivia
- Increased the number of agents advertising across the InfoCasas network to a total of 2200 – 230% more than in 2016!
- Achieved a record market share of 70% of all agents in the markets of Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia now advertise on the InfoCasas platform
- Reached a total of 160,000 properties advertised on InfoCasas; a full 250% increase over 2016!
- The number of leads generated for advertisers grew by over 320% when compared to 2016, reaching a total of 1.5 million leads generated in 2017.
- The groups temporary rental portal Casas en el Este, the number 1 temporary rental portal in Uruguay, grew by over 60% in traffic with 1.5MM user sessions during the peak holiday season.
Ricardo Frechou, CEO and Founder of InfoCasas concluded, “2017 was a big year for us. We started the year with market leadership in Uruguay and Paraguay and ended the year as the leader in Bolivia as well. All this was achieved because of our clear focus on strengthening our offering for advertisers and becoming a voice of trust for consumers. I attribute this success to our solid team of 60 professionals who have all been able to execute to our goals. We also partnered with Frontier Digital Ventures in Q3 2017, who have provided solid strategic and operational expertise, so we start 2018 on a very positive note. We have big plans for this year.” – Property Portal Watch